At Sahity Live
, we take copyright infringement very seriously. We expect all users to respect the intellectual property rights of others and to comply with applicable copyright laws. To ensure a positive experience for all users, we have established the following copyright rules:
You must only submit content that you have created yourself or for which you have obtained the necessary licenses, rights, and permissions to publish on the Website. You must not submit content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, including copyright, trademark, and patent rights.
You must include a copyright notice on any content that you submit to the Website. The copyright notice should include the copyright symbol (©), the year of publication, and your name as the copyright owner.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us in writing in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Your notice should include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of the infringing material and its location on the Website
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
You may send your notice to us at [email protected]
or at our registered office address:
1st Floor Radha Krishna Complex,
Near Bus Stand,
Hisar, Haryana -125113
Contact number: +917026471264
Removal of Infringing Material:
If we receive a DMCA notice that complies with the requirements of the law, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
By submitting your content to the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary licenses, rights, and permissions to publish the content on the Website and that your content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. You also grant Sahity Live a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, display, and distribute your content on the Website.
If you have any questions or concerns about these copyright rules, please contact us at [email protected]
or at our registered office address.
Last updated: 1 April 2023